Subject: AlienBreed 3D Editor released.
From: Jens Vang Petersen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 22:20:46 +0100

Hello..

If anyone is interested...

I've just released my biggest project ever, the new editor for Alien Breed
3D II..

It's uped in 'game/hint' on aminet, so check it out if you like. The source
code is included.

NOTE: It might be a couple of days before it's online on all the sites of
aminet..

-- 
Happy greetings, Yours..
__________________________________________________________________________
 /_  __/ __  / __  /\  ___\  __ \__  _\           aka. JENS VANG PETERSEN
  / / / /_/ / ____/  \ \___\  __ \ \ \  Nyvej 8, DK-4450 Jyderup, Denmark
 /_/ /_____/_/        \_____\_\ \_\ \_\             [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 The computer is mightier than the pen, the sword, and the programmer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------